Wednesday 22 January 2014

Conclusion

This will be the last note on the blog.
I have chosen the Jeanne d'Arc Basin no without reason.
I wanted to find out a little bit about opening of the Atlantic Ocean and when I was writing the second note I have completed my knowledge about it.
For me the most interesting thing was petroleum resources. Preparing the January note involved broadening my knowledge in petrouleum geology. Right now I know more about structural, sedimentary traps or seals or resource rocks.
I tried to write notes connected with subjects of Paleogeography and Basin Analysis course as much as possible but the availability of free papers about the Jeanne d'Arc Basin was poor.
In the end I want to say that thanks to writing notes in English I have expanded my english geological vocabulary, which is very important to me.

Stay classy and work like crazy, baby! :)
~Weronika




No comments:

Post a Comment